Coffee is an amazing beverage. The aroma alone can already make you happy and relaxed. So even though you are on a holiday, do not ever miss a cup. If you are staying in Burleigh, below are five places where you can enjoy your coffee.
1. The Coffee Club: In 1989, The Coffee Club first opened it's doors in Brisbane. With the simple mission to provide good food, great service and excellent coffee, the largest home grown café group in Australia continues to welcome and serve its 30 million annual customers.
Besides excellent coffee, The Coffee Club is also known for its famous all day breakfast and fresh frappes. Try their Smashed Avocado and Fetta breakkie together with the new Pink Lemonade Frappe. The Coffee Club is located at 5/27 Connor St.
2. Commune: If you need a place to commune or converse, this place which you can find at 1844 Gold Coast Highway is perfect. Commune is basically a Burleigh institution as they helped define the coffee culture in the area. Make sure you visit their cosy and colourful space on your visit. Grab a cup at Commune and partner it with any of their organic food offerings.
3. Canteen Coffee: Located in 23 Park Avenue, the premier espresso bar has two daily coffee offerings – Signature Espresso Blend and Single Origins complete with house baked goods which are available daily. Get fuelled up and enjoy some Roasted Capsicum Baked Egg or a freshly baked chocolate muffin while you're there.
4. Lakeview Café & General Store: Do you need a cup of coffee and inspiration? Head over to 100 Burleigh St. There you will find a boutique espresso bar & café that offers good coffee and features a wall covered with art created by Gold Coast and Queensland based artists which they change bi-monthly. If you're craving for some sweets, they have some house-made gluten free and vegan cakes as well as breakfast and lunch which you can enjoy in their alfresco or indoor seating area.
5. The Koffee Shack: This young café is located at 31 Connor Street. They are open daily and offer amazing coffee plus fantastic specials and all day big brekkies. Customers will surely enjoy a mixture of Modern Australian cuisine complete with vegetarian and gluten-free options.
Are you ready to enjoy your coffee in any or all of these cafés? Then book your Burleigh Heads accommodation at Swell Resort. The Burleigh Resort offers a selection of fully self contained apartments. http://swell.etourism.net.au/
Image Source : Lakeview Cafe and General Store