Experience the unforgettable thrill of seeing whales up close, with a cruise to ‘Humpback Highway’ on the Gold Coast.
From June to early November each year, whale watching cruises depart from Surfers Paradise, taking participants on an incredible journey to see the world’s largest animals in their own environment.
Aboard a purpose built vessel you’ll have great views from the viewing platforms at sea level to the sundeck, with the Gold Coast skyline making a perfect backdrop.
Whale sightings are guaranteed or you’ll get a free return cruise on another day.
- Whale Watching Cruise
- Morning or afternoon tea, coffee and biscuits
- Scenic waterways canal cruise valued at $33
- Hotel transfers - you will need to make your own transport arrangements to the departure location in Surfers Paradise, only a short walk from all major Surfers Paradise hotels and the Cavill Ave Light Rail Station
- Watch the Humpback Whales at play against the spectacular backdrop of Surfers Paradise
- Knowledgeable crew
- Personalised service
- Smaller numbers providing an uncrowded whale watching experience
- ONLY whale watching vessel departing from Surfers Paradise
- Cruising past homes of the Gold Coast rich and famous
- Cruises depart at at 9.30am and 2:30pm
- Boarding commences 20 minutes prior to the departure time
- Please allow approximately 3.5 hour for this experience including boarding time
- Cruises depart from the river end of Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise, only a short walk from all major Surfers Paradise hotels and the Cavill Avenue Light Rail Station
What To Bring
- Warm clothes
- Sensible shoes
- Seasickness remedy if required
- Please note Whale Watching Season finishes early November
- Infants and children are welcome with responsible adult supervision.
- Guaranteed sightings or FREE return cruise
- Cruises will be cancelled upon the discretion of the cruise operator taking into account the weather conditions of the day. Reschedule or full refund will be given
- Please advise at time of booking in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the Shopping Cart if you are travelling with an infant
o Adults $99.00. Child (3-14 years) $69.00. Family (2 Adults and 2 kids) $267.00
For further information and bookings visit Gold Coast Whale Watching.
Gold Coast Accommodation
At Swell Resort Burleigh Beachwe offer a selection of accommodation choices for families, friends, couples and singles - choose from fully self-contained 1, 2, or 3 bedroom apartments - sleeping up to 7 people. You'll also have access to excellent onsite facilities including FREE WiFi access, heated swimming pool and spa, full size tennis court, BBQ facilities and more.
Book Gold Coast accommodation at Swell Resort today!