Craving a beach escape after lockdown? Queensland’s borders have reopened so why not take advantage of this with a holiday on beautiful Burleigh Beach!
Here at Swell Resort, we offer 1, 2 and 3 bedroom Burleigh Beach accommodation that’s fully self-contained with everything you need to relax, from reverse-cycle air conditioning and FREE unlimited WiFi to large private balconies with absolutely stunning beach and ocean views. We also offer a range of onsite facilities, and these include a heated pool and spa, full-size tennis court, gym, barbecue dining area and more.
Things are returning back to normal on the Gold Coast and our prime beachfront location in Burleigh Heads won’t disappoint with everything it has to offer your holiday! Whether you’re thinking about a couple’s escape, family holiday or special weekend treat for Father’s Day, start planning today and save by simply booking directly with us at Swell Resort.
What You Need to Know - Travel Information and Updates
Now that the restrictions have been eased close to normality, rest assured you can book your holiday knowing you’ll get to explore and enjoy the Gold Coast without missing out on exactly what it has to offer!
1.5 metre physical distancing is still in place for everyone’s safety, and visiting/meeting with people from another household is also now allowed - ideal if you’re planning to meet up with friends and family. Just take note, however, that you’ll need to have a QLD Border Declaration Pass if you’re travelling from outside Queensland (to be shown with your ID).
But, to get you excited, here’s everything that’s back on to enjoy here on the Gold Coast:
- beaches, parks (including playgrounds) and other natural attractions are open to the public for all recreational activity
- regional restaurants, cafés, pubs, surf clubs etc. have reopened for business (some require reservations, with the majority following a designated 1 person per 4-square-metre rule allowing up to 50 dine-in customers at a time) - takeaways and deliveries also available locally
- non-essential lifestyle shopping back on - shop fashion, souvenirs, gifts and more at the region’s top shopping destinations (distancing precautions in place, subject to store)
- beauty salons, spas, massage parlours and gyms are open again and closely following government-recommended hygiene guidelines
- attractions, casinos and places of worship open to the public with distancing/visitor number measures in place
Book with Confidence and Save with Swell Resort
Book with confidence - we are continuing to maintain the highest standards of hygiene and sanitation at our Burleigh Heads resort in light of the coronavirus outbreak, in addition to distancing and other precautionary measures that eliminate direct contact with staff and touch points. Guest health and safety is our absolute top priority.
To save on all our fully self-contained 1, 2 and 3 bedroom Burleigh Heads accommodation, simply book directly by calling us or booking online through our website!
Take a moment to view our beachfront Burleigh Heads apartments, resort facilities and cheap direct rates now by just visiting Swell Resort Burleigh Beach.