If you're looking for something unique to do during your next visit to the Gold Coast, then be sure to book a spot on this Gold Coast Glow Worm Tour.
Visiting the beautiful Gold Coast Hinterland Tamborine National Park at Curtis Falls where you'll light up the night with star gazing, glow worm viewing and a spotlight walk!
- Evening Rainforest and Glow Worm Tour
- Dessert, tea and coffee at a local restaurant
- National Parks permits
- Flash light
- Courtesy pick up from selected central Gold Coast Hotels
- Navigate through the Gold Coast Hinterland eucalyptus rainforest by night, with the guidance from a knowledgeable guide and a supplied torch
- As you journey through the Rainforest towards the waterfall keep a sharp eye out for the Glow Worms and the Nocturnal Wildlife in their natural environment
- Indulge in supper at a mountain top restaurant with your choice of cakes, topped off with a tea, coffee or hot chocolate
- View the Gold Coast skyline and city lights
- Stargazing on your return journey
- No crowds, just you and your guide
- Umbrellas in all vehicles along with insect repellent should you require
- Tours depart daily from 6.00-6.30pm and return between 10-10.30pm (times can vary depending on the hotel location and season)
- Courtesy pick up from selected Central Gold Coast Coast hotels in Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise and Main Beach. Alternative pick up locations for guests outside of central Gold Coast areas include Australia Fair Southport, Helensvale Train Station and Warner Bros. Movie World. Please choose your preferred pick up location at the time of booking
For more information including bookings and pricing, please visit our Gold Coast tour partners - Experience Oz.
Burleigh Heads accommodation. At Swell Resort we offer a selection of accommodation choices for families, friends, couples and singles - choose from fully self-contained 1, 2, or 3 bedroom apartments - sleeping up to 7 people. Staying at Swell Resort Burleigh Beach you will also have access to excellent onsite facilities including; FREE WiFi access, heated swimming pool and spa, full size tennis court, BBQ facilities and more.
Book Gold Coast accommodation at Swell Resort today!
*note: tours subject to change, please check directly with tour operator for updates or cancellations.